ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR PIPE REPAIR
Introducing Picote, the most advanced solution for repairing pipes. This non-intrusive technology offers the best solutions for renovating your old, deteriorated sewer and water pipes. The Picote process applies a semi-structural epoxy coating to the pipe’s interior, filling in any voids, cracks and pinholes in the pipe walls and leaving behind a new smooth surface that can be guaranteed for up to 10 years*.
- No Digging Necessary. Unlike traditional “pipelining”, there is no need to dig. The Picote system can professionally coat up to 100 feet of 12″ pipe without a single hole!
- No Moisture = No More Roots. The Picote process seals the pipe 100%. If there is no moisture leaking into the surrounding soil, there will be no roots intruding into the pipe.
- Less Downtime. Up to 50% less time than it takes to install a traditional pipe liner.
- Certified Installers. Our certified installers are trained and certified by Picote Institute training in Arizona, the only training facility in the USA.
- Less Cost. You can expect cost savings upwards of 60% from that of a traditional liner.
- 100% Solid Epoxy Resin. Developed in Europe to combat the degradation of older pipes, this product has zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and odor.
- 10 Year Guarantee*. Picote guarantees their materials for 10 years when installed and documented by a certified installer. Elite guarantees our labor for up to 10 years with a maintenance agreement.
Begin with a system inspection that includes running a camera to map the pipe system and identify deficiencies. The cost of this system inspection is credited once the quote is approved.
Tap a button below to get started.