“WHAT YOU DO SIMPLY PROVES WHAT YOU BELIEVE.”
Have you had a bad experience hiring a facilities maintenance company that showed up late, and did a poor job? Wasting valuable time and energy is frustrating, and can really hurt your business or organization. We know that the more time you spend dealing with maintenance issues, the less time you have for what really matters — in your work life, and personal life.
WE CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK
Stemming from our company philosophy based on integrity, we guarantee all of our customers high quality, reliable service — every time. Increase success and fulfillment in your own business by letting us handle the building maintenance side of things; after all, you have much better things to direct your energy toward. Don’t let facilities maintenance be one of them! We pride ourselves on our embedded value added system, in which extraordinary quality is built-in to every service and product we offer.
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” — Steve Jobs
OUR COMMITMENT TO VALUE COMES FROM THE HEART
Both you and your buildings benefit when you hire us as your facility maintenance company: our attention to detail, passion for quality, and dedication to our work means that your organization runs more smoothly — leaving you more time for family, fun, or passion projects. You can relax knowing that your facilities are in trusted, capable hands, as our quality control directors work to make sure everything is in top-notch shape. Instead of dealing with unreliable companies that leave you in the dark, we are passionate about exceeding your expectations.
OUR BUILDING MAINTENANCE COMPANY HELPS YOU WORK (AND PLAY!) BETTER
- Attention to detail – Our quality control team members perform white-glove tests to every job we execute: we make sure nothing has been missed. We manage our own projects, and take ownership of all our work.
- Prompt response to your requests – We pride ourselves on promptness, responding with the same urgency that you have towards your service needs. You can be confident that we care about your building requests as much as you do. We have an ownership mentality: our technicians show up on time, efficiently complete the task, and upon completion you receive a follow-up call with details, which relieves you from stressful situations.
- We meet your building’s unique needs – We will reliably check in with you to see if there’s any needs that haven’t been met, including those of internal customers, or employees. This means that you can spend more time following up with your own clients, or take some personal time for yourself, or with family.
- Feel understood – One of our biggest assets is that of our leadership team and their experience from the building owners’ and managers’ perspectives. Company founder Roy Hill Jr. and several of the key leaders come from the facilities and property management side of the building industry. Having worked on that side of the table, hiring and managing service suppliers and vendors, we have a clear advantage to understanding the needs of our customers. This enables us to empathize with your maintenance needs and daily work challenges — and allows us to serve you best.
- Above and beyond – Our team of professionals support you during all hours, both day and night. Come late night flood, midday chaos, or early morning fire, we’re there. Even if you’re away on holiday, we’ll manage any situation that occurs in your facilities.
Additional services that go beyond the competition:
- Annual Forklift Certification
- Areal Lift Certification
- Fall Protection Certification
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
And coming soon..
- CPR/ First Aid and AED Training and Certification
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
Elite is committed to serving our customers, providing the highest value, working with integrity, and treating every customer as we’d like to be treated. We offer comprehensive solutions underpinned with the simple and enduring values of loyalty, innovation, commitment, and determination. Please contact us today with any questions or to receive a quote!